- Information we collect
- Use of the information we collect
- Provision of information that we collect
- Detention of information we collect
- Recognition and approval
- Stop receiving e-mail
- How to contact us
- "Affiliate" means (i) the controlling party of; (ii) subsidiaries of; or (iii) parties that are under one control with PT. Aplikasi Solusi Data Indonesia
- "Application" means a software application and / or portal site that we have developed which is an electronic means to (i) find Services provided by third parties; (ii) managing the provision of services; and / or (iii) other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem.
- "Personal Information" means information about you that is personally identifiable collected through the Application, such as name, address, date of birth and work (if you are an individual), company identity data and documents (if you are not an individual), telephone number , e-mail addresses, permits and / or the like, and other information that might identify you as an Application user.
- "We" means PT. Aplikasi Solusi Data Indonesia, a company established under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia, and / or its Affiliates.
- "Services" means the range of services offered by Service Providers through Applications, including but not limited to delivery or pickup for goods and / or people, personal shopping services and / or other services provided from time to time through the Application.
- "Customer" means the party registered as an Application customer to use the Services provided in the Application.
- "Service Provider" means the party providing the Service through the Application
- "Website" means our website at www.KAN-TEN.com or other sites that we have officially developed to support the Service ecosystem.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect certain Personal Information from you so that the Application can carry out its functions both for the use of the Service (if you are a Customer) or the management of the provision of Services (if you are a Service Provider) or other functions needed to support the Service ecosystem. You can provide Personal Information directly (for example, when you register as an Application user) or collect it automatically when you use the Application.
- When you visit a Website, the Website administrator will process technical data such as your internet protocol address, web pages that you have visited, the internet browser you are using, web pages that you previously visited and the duration of each visit / session that allows us to submit Website functions. In addition, in some cases, the browser can advise you to activate your geo-location function to allow us to give you a better experience in using the internet and / or application. With this technical data, website administrators can manage the Website, for example by resolving technical difficulties or improving share-access capabilities certain websites. In this way, we can ensure that you can (continue to) find information on the Website in a fast and simple way.
- When you use the Application to use or manage a Service, you provide us with information as relevant, such as, if you are a Customer, the type of Service, or the total transaction cost of the Service, or, if you are a Service Provider, order data and data related to the management of the Service, the amount of funds for the Service transaction and / or other data as a support for the Service ecosystem. When you use our application, we will also process your technical data such as internet protocol addresses, internet device IDs or media access control addresses, and information about the manufacturer, model and operating system of the device You use to access the Application. We use this data to enable us to send functions of the Application, resolve technical difficulties, provide you with the correct and up-to-date version of the Application and to improve the functionality of the Application.
- If you are a Service Provider, we will ask for the phone number of the personnel that can be contacted by Customers who use the Service. You must ensure that prior approval from the owner of the number has been obtained for us to obtain the telephone number and give it to the customer.
- In connection with electronic money facilities that may be available in the Application, we will collect information regarding these electronic money transactions by you, including but not limited to bank names, account holder names, account numbers and the amount of funds transacted through the electronic money facility.
- If you are a customer, you can provide referral code to other parties through the application, in the form of a message that we have prepared for you to send or publish through electronic messaging facilities or through social media providers. You can change the message sentence that we have prepared before you send it. We will not collect data on the party you sent the message to.
- When you use the Application through your mobile device / mobile device, we will track and collect geo-location information in real-time and other relevant information to support the performance efficiency and functionality of the Application. If you are a Customer, We use this information to, among other things, allow you to see the location of Service Providers. If you are a Service Provider, we use geo-location information to, among other things, allow you to view Customer's location. We can also use this real-time geo-location information to provide assistance, resolve technical or business difficulties that may arise when you use the Application. You can temporarily turn off geo-location tracker information at the level of your device. Your mobile device / mobile device will notify you when your geo-location is tracked by displaying the Global Positioning System (GPS) arrow symbol.
- The geo-location information that we obtain from the Service Provider means that we also collect your movement information (if you are a Customer) when you travel by using the Services in the Application. We will also use geo-location information in its entirety and in an anonymous form to obtain statistical information and management information for the purpose of improving Application functions.
- Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your internet device. With cookies, application features and / or websites that you access can store information or remember your actions and preferences from time to time.
- Most internet browsers support cookies; but you can set the browser that you use to reject certain types of cookies or specific cookies. In addition, you can delete cookies at any time.
3. USE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We use your email, name, telephone number and account password to verify your ownership of an account, to communicate with you regarding your order and to provide you with information about the Application. We can also use your name, email, and telephone number to send messages, general updates to the Application, special offers or promotions. We will also send you an e-mail asking you to subscribe to our Mailing List. You can at any time choose not to receive information about this discussion.
- We use the geo-location and information of Customer's destination to (i) find Service Providers who are around the Customer; (ii) help Service Providers take into account costs; and (iii) analyze patterns of use of the Application to improve Application performance.
- We use information such as the name of the bank where the account is created and stored and the amount transacted using electronic money in the Application system to ensure acceptance by the parties concerned of funds transacted through the electronic money system.
- We use the Personal Information as a whole to analyze usage patterns of the Application. You hereby agree that your data will be used by our internal data processing system to ensure the best function is given in the Application for you.
4. GIVING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- If you are a Customer, then after receiving your order, we will provide information such as food and beverages ordered and / or your transaction costs to the Service Provider who accepts your request for the Service. This information is needed by Service Providers to find out many orders within a certain period of time and see which menu is the most ordered.
- If you are a Service Provider, then after receiving order instructions from the Customer, We will provide information such as name, menu ordered, geo-location, assessment of menu or restaurant.
- We may employ or work with companies and third-party individuals to facilitate or provide assistance in developing applications and certain services for and / or on our behalf, for, among other things, (i) providing consumer assistance; (ii) provide geo-location information; (iii) carry out services related to the Website (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvements to Website features); (iv) assist us in analyzing how applications and services are used and how they are developed; or (v) to assist our professional advisors and external auditors, including legal counsel, financial advisors, and consultants.These third parties only have access to your Personal Information to perform these tasks for and / or on our behalf and are contractually bound not to disclose or use such Personal Information for any other purpose.
- We do not share your Personal Information with any party other than to the Service Provider (if you are a Customer) or the Customer (if you are a Service Provider) that is related and a third party mentioned in paragraph 4 letter d above, without your consent. However, we will disclose your Personal Information as long as it is legally required, or it is necessary to comply with the provisions of legislation, government institutions, or in the event of a dispute, or any form of legal process between you and Us, or between you and other users in connection with, or relating to the Service, or in an emergency relating to your health and / or safety.
- Your Personal Information can be transferred, stored, used and processed in a jurisdiction other than Indonesia where our servers are located.
- We can eliminate certain parts of your Personal Information that can identify you (so that the Personal Information becomes anonymous data) and disclose such anonymous data to third parties for the purpose of Application development, database management, analysis or improvement of Services. We can also combine your Personal Information with other information in such a way that the information is no longer associated with you, then disclose the combined information to third parties, for the purposes mentioned above.
- We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties.
- The confidentiality of your data and Personal Information is of the utmost importance to us. We will put in place the best efforts and steps to protect and secure your personal data and information. However, we cannot fully guarantee that our system will not be completely penetrated due to viruses, malware, interference or extraordinary events including unauthorized access by third parties. You may not disclose your account password to anyone and must always maintain the security of the device you are using.
8. RECOGNITION AND AGREEMENT
- You also state that you have the right to share all information that you have provided to us and to give us the right to use and share that information with service providers (if you are a customer) or the customer (if you are a service provider) to support and carry out the Application function.